POWER OF ATTORNEY
The principal will furnish us with a power of Attorney duly authorizing it to carry on the supply of Nepalese Manpower, including meeting up all the necessary formalities as regards to passports, visa from respective Embassies, Medical Check-up etc. which are directly connected with the trade. The power of Attorney must be attested by the Nepal Embassy existing in the country of employment and endorsed by its Chamber of Commerce & Industry/ Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Principal will issue Letter of Authority in favour of the agent addressed to the Consulate General of the concerned Embassy in Nepal intimating him that we are appointed as their Manpower Recruiting Agent which is fully authorized to deal with all visa matters, submission and delivery, with the said Embassy, mentioning the visa number and the date of issue etc. in the letter.
The Visa Advice, also duly endorsed and attested as stated above should reach the concerned Embassy, a photocopy of which should simultaneously reach us for its presentation to the concerned Embassy.
The Principal will formally issue Demand Letter in favour of our company in which following should clearly be stated: the job categories, number of workers required category-wish, monthly salaries stating name of currency, period of contract and other amenities for workers at site such as Food, Medical Treatment and Accommodation, which in most cases, are provided free of cost or alternatively allowance payable in lieu thereof. This Demand Letter must be duly endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by the Embassy of the Peoples Republic of Nepal existing in the country of employment.
VISA PROCESSING STEPS
1. Selection: Always an updated data bank is maintained with processed information on workers: professionals, skilled, semiskilled, unskilled labour for ready consideration. Regular trade-tests and interviews are conducted to determine grade, qualifications, possession of certificates, license, training, experience etc. At least 50% of more than the required number of candidates is primarily selected to ensure most appropriate final recruitment. A thousand personnel in different categories can well be selected in a week, including trade tests.
2. Trade Test: Trade test, both theoretical and practical are conducted by competent testing broad and committee consisting of professionals, experts and instructors at the concerns Trade Test Centers. The tests include: theoretical knowledge including knowledge of language, small loan handling, identification of position and handling of tools pertinent to trade, identification of equipment and material used and practical details of trade workmanship. These enable prompt recruitment of right person for specific job and save the honorable client from embarrassment of rejection and wastage of time. The following categories are always available with us. The concern is also capable of recruiting any number of other categories beyond on demand.
3. Issue of Passport: Regular and correct passport is obviously important for personnel going to obtain it. But with instruction from the government to the passport authority for quick action in this case, on special recommendation, a passport may be issued with in 48 hours.
4. Medical Check Up: A medical board, including psychiatrists, conducts check-up of selected candidates. Candidates are sent to the doctor / hospital / clinic nominated by the embassy of the respective country which is approved by the Nepal Government medical board as advised by the employer, for the examination.
5. Execution of Contract: We will arrange for the execution of contract between the employer and the employees on behalf of the employer on receipt of due authorization from the esteemed employer.
6. Endorsement of VISA / NOC: We will arranges for obtaining Visa / NOC from concerned embassy as soon as possible on receipt of authenticated Power of Attorney from the employer / Principal.
7. Govt. Clearance / Immigration Clearance: The Visa / NOC received, by our own efforts obtains immigration clearance for the expatriate from the concerned authorities at the earlier.
8. Ticketing: If Pre-paid Ticket Advice (PTA) is not provided by the principal, Our Company will arrange for tickets for the expatriates through its allied / approved travel agencies.
9. Orientation: Orientation is most important factor for adapting the conditions theyre going to serve in, in all cases. The concern orients them to maintain understanding and cordiality among themselves, overcoming barriers of nationality, language and culture and above all, to abide the law of the land of their employment. It orients them to maintain a good employee-employer relation under any circumstance. They are motivated to mind their duties above everything and that a better performance only would bring them the envisaged benefit.
10. Replacement: Any person technically found unfit within one month from the date of arrival, will be replaced free of all charges as per contract including air ticket if already paid by clients or the amount involved will be refunded to the clients if the Visa is not available or will be adjusted against our account with employers. This replacement is not applicable in case where the selection of workers is made by the employers. Hence we dont stand for any technical guarantee.
Address: Balkumari-09, Lalitpur Nepal
Phone: +977-1-5186063, 5186062